THANKSGIVING BLESSINGS AND JOY READING
These days, Thanksgiving seems to be about eating as much turkey and pumpkin pie as possible (without splitting your pants!). But, back in 1621, when Thanksgiving first began in the US, it was about celebrating the successful harvest (the previous year, half the population had starved to death, so it a bountiful harvest was very good news!).
So, if you wish to honor or give thanks on a deeper level, think about what you have ‘harvested’ throughout the year and what you are profoundly grateful for. Often, it is the simple act of bringing your gratitude into conscious awareness that creates all the goodness in all areas of life.
This reading is not just for Thanksgiving, but any time to focus on blessings.
- What blessings have I “harvested” this season?
- What blessings are available to me now?
- What new blessings are coming my way?
- What am I grateful for in my career and work?
- What am I grateful for in my finances?
- What am I grateful for in my relationships?
- What am I grateful for in my personal development and well-being?
- How can I express my gratitude towards myself?
- How can I express my gratitude towards others?
- How can I continue to create abundance in my life?
- Summary Card
$97 November Special $49