What a year! We’ve never experienced anything like this before. It’s so easy to focus on the discord, not always easy to focus on what is true with the avalanche of info. Easy to focus on the science, not always easy to focus on what is best from a rational rather than emotional place.
I could go on and on!
But I won’t!
I want to be THANK-FULL! I want to appreciate all that is my life and feel the grace of the Divine in every breath and place.
My inspiration came this morning as I awakened, remained in bed and set the positive intentions for the day.
And in this month of allowing, create with JOY and focus. Be ready to set the intentions in December for the coming year, 2022.
It’s really only around the corner.
- · I like appreciating
- · I like being loving.
- · I like being THANK-FULL.
- · It feels so GOOD!
I’m starting right now with the first 10 days of November and will continue being THANK-FULL each day throughout the month.
Here my list:
1. TEDDY, my miracle grandson, so full of joy and embracing life. He is my teacher in remembering to look at each day knowing the best is here right now!
2. TIM, my son, and also my teacher. Being a mother at 20 means we grew up together. Life was not always easy. Our intuitive connection, our love connection, only grows. I Love you!!
3. WENDY, Teddy’s mom and my daughter-in-love. She has opened her heart and given me the gift of my grandson even though I had accepted that I would not be a grandmother! We have an unconventional family based in LOVE!
4. My FAMILY, through all of my life you have given me love and allowed me to love all of you. Through the variety of personalities, we have always supported each other in love.
5. My GLAM Squad and Sisters, I love our synergy and connection that keeps us all on a positive path to manifesting. I love you!
6. DANCING DIVAS, I love how we are so supportive of each other and love unconditionally through our love of dance. And we have so much FUN! What a blessing!!
7. MY HOME, I feel so peaceful in my surroundings whether watching the birds at the birdfeeder, the squirrel that likes to get his share, the lanai that I’ve created on my porch with an abundance of plants, the bright colors and hues of red, yellow and tangerine. (I love FALL!) Each room gives me peace.
8. MY NEIGHBORS/NEIGHBORHOOD, I’ve never experienced such a community based in caring. Once we isolated more with COVID, I then met more of my neighbors than ever before with the cancellation of my Zumba classes. I have my next-door neighbor that’s 91 and young families with infants and toddlers. We’re a family!
9. DOGS, my new side-hustle! I now get to be Nana to my neighborhood dogs. There’s the pooches, Griffin and Lucy, the Boys, Austin and Teddy, and the 6-month puppy, Sissy. I get to love on these sweethearts and give them back when their “parents” come home.
10.MY HEALTH, it feels so good to be healthy. I love ballroom dancing! I get to do lifts and creative movement along with the more structured steps. Dancing has also been my teacher in many ways. I’ve learned to dance with pure joy without concern for what other’s think about my performance. That is pure freedom.
And this list will continue through the month of November.
In December, according to my divine inspiration, I’ll focus on each of the 30 moments of THANK-FULL and create a more expansive and joyful intention for each.
- · What are you THANK-FULL for?
- · What makes your heart sing?
- · What fills you to overflowing?
- · What or who is in your life each day that if removed, would be sorely missed?
- · Make that list!!
If you’d like more clarity on creating your THANK-FULL list, take advantage of this month’s special, Thanksgiving Blessings and Joy Reading. If you wish to honor or give thanks on a deeper level, think about what you have “harvested” throughout the year and what you are profoundly THANK-FULL for.