MOTHER’S DAY LOVE
The first Mother’s Day was celebrated in 1907. Anna Jarvis campaigned for a Mother’s Day holiday that year in memory of her deceased mother. Anna’s mother worked for mothers and children by creating Mothers’ Day Work Clubs to improve sanitary and health conditions in growing cities around the US.
The mother-child relationship is evident for everyone regardless of sex of the child. This spread examines this delicate and loving relationship in order to better understand it. This reading is designed to bring you not only a step closer to your relationship with your mother, whether living or deceased, but with understanding yourself.
This is an 8 card reading answering the following questions:
- What is the state of my relationship with my mother?
- What great gift has my mother given me?
- What great challenge does my mother offer me?
- How am I similar to my mother?
- How am I unlike my mother?
- How do I define myself in comparison to her?
- How can I best honor our relationship?
- Summary Card
30 Minutes $97