FATHER’S DAY REFLECTIONS
SAVE $20 ~ Just $77 for 30 minutes
This Tarot Reading not only examines the role of father, it helps to tap into the underlying notions and feelings that we may have and are not fully aware. It also checks into how we reflect and live the attitudes and behaviors of our fathers both dark and light.
What exactly does this reading examine and what questions are involved? Let’s take a look:
- What is my relationship with my father?
- What is the great gift my father has given me?
- What is the great challenge my father has given me?
- How am I similar to my father?
- How am I unlike my father?
- How do I define myself in comparison to him?
- How an I best honor our relationship?
- Summary card for reading
Especially if you have spent a lot of energy trying to be seen and feel important in your father’s eyes, you can feel that you are “less than”, not enough, lack confidence and unworthy. I’ve spent a lot of time in this space, and it’s not a good place!
- How has your father or father figure impacted your life?
- Is it time to make peace with that relationship whether your father is living or dead?
- Do you feel that there’s something left undone or unsaid?
- Has your relationship been loving and fulfilling, and you would like to carry on this great tradition for your children?
- We are what we learn growing up. How has that impacted you both good and bad?
Would you like to have the questions answered about these feelings or perceptions? Peace, harmony and joy in life are the most important things!