All the hype and marketing of Valentine’s Day is gone. Everything we paid full price for is now half price at our local stores. By now your heart-shaped candy box is empty and the flowers have wilted.
If you were able to enjoy the holiday with your beloved, wasn’t it fun? But now perhaps you’re wondering what’s next – perhaps you’re even feeling a post-Valentine’s Day slump?
And if you weren’t celebrating your relationship on Valentine’s Day, do you wish you had been? If you are single (like me) I hope you celebrated Self-Love Day and did something special for yourself! I know I did!
Perhaps you were one of the many that proposed on Valentine’s Day. You had the special day or evening planned. Possibly the ring was hidden in a place that was meaningful to your beloved. You had the perfect proposal prepared. Now the focus is on planning your future in the after-glow… or managing a post- proposal slump.
Whether you’re single or partnered – where do you go from here?
How do you move forward and solidify this special love that you are now feeling?
You brought it to the next level, how do you keep it there, whether a couple or a single?
There’s only one word for it and that is COMMUNICATION!
You want to really feel this joy and love and share it.
- What IS Joy to you?
- Where does it flow easily into your life in your relationship with yourself or with your special someone? There’s no working at it. It’s just pure JOY every day.
- Where in your relationship with you or someone special do you have to work at finding JOY? You see what’s around you and the first reaction is a negative one. Then you take a step back and see all the positive things. It just doesn’t happen on first glance. You must think about it to find the JOY.
- What do you allow to block your JOY? Is it a person that you find annoying, is it a task that you must do, or is it a thing? Give this some thought. This is important.
- Who is a perfect example of someone that lives in pure bliss and JOY? Look around you. There are couples that seem to experience everything in life to the fullest and enjoy each other fully. There are single people that live complete lives and truly happy. Who are they?
- If the Universe could bring you a message now about living your life in JOY, what do you think that would be?
Do you want to live your life in JOY whether as a single or in a partnership?
Communication is the key and here’s the perfect vehicle to find that answer. This is a tried and true reading that I have been doing for years that answers all the questions above. You don’t have to wonder. It’s right there for you to see; a tangible answer to what and where is JOY in your life.
Click here to find the JOY! This information is not publicly available on the website – it’s only available for my active community members!
This is normally a half hour reading. For the same price, you will have an hour reading which allows for guidance on how to move forward with the information that you receive in this reading, such as how to make your life better and how to live in JOY!
Another secret of this reading is that it’s not meant just for singles or romantic couples. You can also discover how to improve your relationship with family members, potential business partners, current business partnerships, friends or co-workers. Whatever relationship you want to improve, this Connect with JOY reading will give you the answer.
Your reading is in person if in Tallahassee, by recorded conference call or face-to-face on Zoom. You will also have a companion sheet sent to you to take notes throughout the reading. You have the opportunity choose from the six cards the one that fully represents the reading to you. And, you’ll have a coaching with me on how best to move forward with the information received in the reading. Truly comprehensive!
It’s simple, right? Now give it a try and begin living a life of JOY!!