Healthy, Safe and Secure
Youve been through a lot this year. It’s taxed your sensibilities and challenged your equilibrium. Uncertainty has been the word most used which tends to inspire feelings of fear and not knowing what will happen next or when the next shoe will drop.
Feeling safe and secure means having a sense of control of yourself and the environment. Exploring, discovering and challenging your boundaries can be really fun, and can help you get to know who you are. The trick is to do this in a way that keeps you safe emotionally and physically.
Feeling safe means being self-assured and ditching the self-doubt. It means waking up in the morning and deeply knowing that you deserve to live in a safe and abundant space and have the happiness that it brings.
I live in Florida, and we are high on the list of covid cases, hospitalizations and deaths. These thoughts do not give a sense of security or safety. The science-based CDC has given you the guidelines to stay healthy. It’s all the steps that you’ve been hearing for over a year.
- Wear a mask
- Socially distance
- Wash your hands frequently
If you adopt a negative mindset, which makes you feel even more insecure, you may want to take steps that give you a sense of safety such as:
- Balance negative thoughts with positive ones
- Question your negative perceptions
- Forgive yourself
- Get support and information from others
- Consider the source of your information, like your doctor
- Repeat: Balance negative thoughts with positive ones
Financial security refers to the peace of mind felt when you aren’t worried about money. Often, this means having enough income to comfortably cover expenses, being debt-free, and having savings to cover emergencies.
Ultimately, financial security just means that you’re in control of your money, and you’re not worried about paying the bills or covering an emergency.
Financial security is obviously huge. It really does deliver more happiness over time than most anything that money can be spent on. Still, financial security means different things for different people.
There are steps to financial security as presented by the “money” people such as:
- Being debt free
- Controlling your money
- Being prepared for emergencies
Feeling safe and secure emotionally, physically, spiritually and financially all begins with one step and that is YOU!
- How are you feeling about YOU?
- Do you trust the decisions you are making?
- Is something holding you back?
- Do you feel your financial success is being blocked?
- Do you appreciate any hidden blessings on your financial road?
YOU are the main factor in financial security and abundance. And it’s not about action. It’s about how you feel about you, money and your relationship with money.
- Are you appreciating the money that you receive?
- Are you appreciating that you are able to pay your bills rather than complaining about having a bill?
- Are you feeling abundant?
All of the above and more is about mindset and your thoughts! All of the above is about YOU!
Join me for the special this month, Financial Abundance Tarot Reading at half price, and discover the hidden blessings around you, how to increase financial abundance, where your financial blocks are and how you can release them. This is a quick and easy way to gain clarity on feeling safe and secure financially for you and those you love.
Find the reading here: bit.ly/finabun
Have a safe, secure and abundant September!!