Here we are in August and another month of following safe habits to ensure that we are whole, well, and healthy not only for ourselves but for all those around us that we love. It has become a responsibility as a citizen of my community and my country as a whole to follow what will keep me and my loved ones safe and healthy.
This brings me to the divine guidance I received today to write this blog. (I always ask for guidance on what message to share!)
I believe in intention and I believe that we create our reality. As my friend says, “If you name it, you claim it.” You can add to that, “What we think about comes about.”
Your words matter. Your feelings about the words matter. How you express those words matter.
As an example:
- · Are you in state of trying or doing? Trying does not imply the force of will of conviction that the word doing does.
- · Are you in a state of healing or wellness? Healing means working toward wellness where the word wellness is a state of being knowing that you are whole and healthy.
And now to BECOMING rather than OVERCOMING.
According to definition:
Overcoming: succeed in dealing with a problem or difficulty
Becoming: the process of coming to be something or of passing into a state of being
Overcoming is working on the problem where Becoming is moving into something better.
Overcoming is continuing to stay in the problem without resolution.
Becoming is to move away from the problem into something better.
With intention, I’m choosing to see my life becoming something better.
- · Life is becoming more mindful of the people that I love.
- · Life is becoming more connected to those I care about.
- · Life is becoming more purposeful each day.
- · Life is becoming full of doing those things I always wished I had time for.
- · Life is becoming truer to authenticity.
How are YOU becoming?
What does becoming mean to YOU?
Please share your wisdom as we are all becoming even more than we ever imagined!